How did you hear about VFuel: Initially on Facebook. I googled the website, did some reading and gave it a shot. I loved it!
What excites you about the product: Natural, low in Sugar, NO Fructose. It agrees with my gastro intestinal tract, even at intensity, and it tastes great.
What’s important to you when you’re training/competing: Most importantly, to have fun! But I am a super competitive person who loves almost all sports. I firmly believe health and fitness is the best medicine.
What are your biggest motivations: Fun, Fitness, Health, Competition. Be the best I can be and hopefully inspire others to be fit and active.
Anything else you’d like to add?: If you haven’t tried VFuel, TRY IT! You won’t regret it.
– 4th at the ITU World Triathlon Championships 2009
– 1st at Duathlon Australian Championships 2010, 2011, 2012
– Representing my country in Triathlon and Duathlon 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015.
– 1st place Asia Pacific Duathlon Championship – Singapore 2013
– Multiple State and Australian Championship Podiums in Triathlon and Duathlon
– Win or podium at a World Championship
– Compete/Qualify for Zofingen Powerman Long Distance Duathlon
11/9 Duathlon R4 5/20/5
17/9 Tan Relay 3.8km
2/10 National Duathlon Champs and TriVic Duathlon R5 5/20/5 ???
5/11 Upstream 50km Challenge FSM Support
6/11 Marysville Trail Run FSM Support
12/11 (Sat) Bass Coast Cycle Challenge 121km
19-20/11 (Sat) Mt Martha OD/Sprint $149 or $85
27/11 Mt Baw Baw (Velo East)
4/12 ActiveTri R2 Mordialloc Sprint
10-11/12 Triple Edge Canberra Tri 2/60/15
22/1 Robina, QLD State Champs Sprint
4-5/3 Warnambool Sufferfest OD
9-13 Ride Canberra – Melb: Travel to Canberra Thursday 9th & Ride 10th/11th/12th/13th)
2/4 Martha Cove OD (Enduro)
8/9 Gold Coast Sprint
17-18/6 Fiji LC + Holiday LC
2017 – Du: Pentiction Canada
– Tri: Rotterdam, Holland
2018 – Du – Odense, Denmark
– Tri – Gold Coast, Australia
2019 – Du: Ponteverda Spain
– Tri: Lausanne, Switzerland