Best thing about VFuel: Taste Good, and is Crucial to my training regime, I do not leave the door without one.
I am a VFuel Athlete and 2:20:11 Marathon Runner and have been running since the age of 11 and have not looked back since. I have really enjoyed where I have been able to travel and go since then. I have been thankful to have great family support and sponsor support to keep me into the sport as much as possible. As everyone knows it’s hard to make a dime in running, but I have been blessed with a drive and determination to push the limits in whatever it is I do. And why not discover area’s you may not have seen or been too if it hadn’t been for running? I am also a husband, Father of two. Alden who is 20 months and Leeim who will be born later this summer. I also have a full time job working as a Precious metals Clerk in Corning, NY at the World Kitchen Inc Plant. It’s a crucial job, since what I am dealing with on a daily basis factors whether or not the plant will be able to run. I run anywhere from 80-120 miles a week depending on the week. I live a very busy life, but I am very well supported and I have a great family that allows me to train when I need to train. Hopefully, within the next year I will be punching my ticket to the US Olympic Trials in Los Angeles which I plan on qualifying for in the Fall.
Hometown: Addison, NY
Guilty Pleasure: Amp Energy Drinks, and Twizzlers.
Other Hobbies: Traveling, camping and spending time with my wife and son.
Best recovery meal: Chocolate Milk, Brocoli and Rice.
Favorite running memory: Winning my 7th Marathon of the Year out of 11 Marathons.
#1 Running goal for 2014: Qualify for the 2016 US Olympic Marathon Trials and Run Sub 2:20.
2014 Race Scedule:
- February- Tallahassee Marathon – 1st Place – 2:24:26
- February- Breast Cancer Marathon
- March- Shamrock Marathon
- April – Kentucky Derby Marathon
- May – Buffalo Marathon
- July – Utica Boilermaker 15k
- August – Parkersburg Half Marathon
- October – Chicago Marathon
- November- NYC Marathon or Philadelphia Marathon
- Mississippi Blues Marathon – January 5 – 7th – 2:23:25
- Tobacco Road Marathon – March 17 – 1st Place – 2:25:55
- Knoxville Marathon – April 7 – 3rd – 2:28:46
- Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon – April 27 – 3rd – 2:23:16
- Delaware Marathon – May 12 – 1st – 2:24:48
- Pocono Mountain Run for the Red Marathon – May 19 – 2nd – 2:26:03
- God’s Country Marathon – June 1 – 1st – 2:41:05
- Mill Race Marathon – Setember 28 – 3rd – 2:41:08
- Mohawk-Hudson River Marathon – Ocotber 13 – 1st – 2:24:24
- Greensboro Marathon – October 26 – 1st – 2:30:30
- Breast Cancer Marathon (1st American,6th Overall – 2:25:02)
- God’s Country Half Marathon (1st Overall – 1:12:19 CR)
- Movie Madness Half Marathon (1st Overall – 1:10:38 CR)
- ING Hartford Marathon (4th American,6th Overall – 2:25:46)
- Manchester City Marathon (2nd American,3rd Overall – 2:26:28)