Mixed Endurance Energy Gel
A mix of our 6 original VFuel Endurance Energy Gel flavours, including: Fudge Brownie, Vanilla, Maple Bacon, Cool Citrus, Mountain Berry and Peach Cobbler
- Fudge Brownie VFuel: uses real, pure, premium quality, organic Cocoa. This gives a clean chocolate taste that finishes smooth & leaves you craving more!
- Vanilla VFuel: uses real, pure, high quality Vanilla. That’s why it actually tastes like smooth delicious real vanilla. No faking it here.
- Maple Bacon VFuel: flavoured with a natural bacon and maple flavours. A slightly salt, slightly smokey, slightly sweet and truly revolutionary flavour. The first true endurance gel!
- Cool Citrus VFuel: uses real, pure, high quality citrus oils. Cool and refreshing. The best citrus endurance nutrition product you’ve ever tasted!
- Mountain Berry VFuel: uses the smooth, well rounded natural flavours from huckleberries and chokeberries. A clean and refreshing taste at mile one or at mile 100.
- Peach Cobbler VFuel: uses an organic peach extract straight from the fruit and a hint of quality cinnamon to round it out. Grandma will love it too!
The first true endurance energy gel!
Every packet of VFuel contains 1275 mg of our VFuel Endurance Formula, giving you the proper nutrition you need to train day after day, mile after mile, year after year. Taste, Quality, Performance; you no longer have to choose.
How to use: Take one serving 15 minutes before your workout/race. Then take one serving every 30/45 minutes as you see fit. Always follow with water.
- 1 x Sample Pack = $3.50 delivery.
- 2 x Sample Packs = $7.00 delivery
- > 2 Sample Packs & Everything else = $9.50
- > $200 product value = Free Shipping
Postage and courier fees within Australia are expensive, no two ways about it. However, we aim to keep costs as low as possible because we understand it sucks to get as far as Checkout only to find that delivery is half the cost of your order! Our delivery charges are as close to “cost” as possible, generally rounded up to the nearest $0.50 to keep things simple. Some examples are as follows:
- Sample packs are shipped in an A5 envelope, the largest size/weight we can squeeze under the “letter” threshold, meaning we can use standard postage stamps, whereas all other items are shipped either through Australia Post or Courier, depending on weight and volume.
- After the costs of the envelope, printing and so forth, the cost is $3.50 per sample pack, 2 Sample packs = $7.00
- The maximum cost for regular delivery regardless of how much you order is $9.50.
- Orders over $200.00 in product value ship free.
- Express Shipping is $15.00
ORDER PROCESSING & DISPATCH
We make every effort to keep our costs down and our processes time and cost efficient. Orders will be processed according to the following schedule:
- Orders received between 5:01 pm Wednesday and 4pm on Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
- Orders received between 5:01 pm Sunday and 5pm on Wednesday will be dispatched on Thursday.
Goods to metro areas are typically delivered within a 2 of days dispatch. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT monitor the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” daily. As suggested above, we batch our order processing and dispatch Mondays and Thursdays. Therefore, we don’t check this email address except on Sunday and Wednesday Afternoons. If you need to get in touch with us outside of these hours, please contact us on Facebook (preferentially) or by emailing “email@example.com”
AUTHORITY TO LEAVE (ATL)
Unless specifically requested not to, you agree to authorise our nominated Courier (or Australia Post) to leave your purchased goods by your door or in the mailbox of your nominated address. In purchasing these goods an “Authority to leave” is actioned on your behalf. By purchasing from VFuel Australia you agree to these terms.
Please note that PO Boxes are owned by Australia Post and cannot be used for deliveries by any provider other than Australia Post. Single sample packs and express deliveries can be shipped by post because they're small enough to fit into an envelope, however orders larger than 250g can only be shipped to a street address (business or residential). If you nominate a PO Box for orders other than single sample packs we reserve the right to request that you provide an alternative address. This will delay your shipment.
GOODS NOT DELIVERED
If your items don’t arrive please give us a call on 0402 681 017 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you track them down.
We do, of course, accept returns for faulty products, products damaged during transport or products that don’t match the description. Please send these back to us together with a copy of your postage receipt for confirmation and, if found to meet the above criteria, we will reimburse or replace the goods as requested, and reimburse your shipping costs. If the goods are found not to be faulty, damaged or misdescribed, you will be given the option to have the goods either returned to you (at your cost) or destroyed. We’ll grant change of mind returns where the goods are unopened and in their original packaging, with the exception of our food products (VFuel, SOS etc.) which we restrict for Health and Safety reasons. In all cases shipping costs for change of mind returns are yours to bear. All claims for the return of goods must be made by email to email@example.com within 48hours of receiving the goods.
We accept Paypal and Direct Deposit. Paypal is fully encrypted and can be used to pay from your bank account (if setup correctly) or credit card. A Direct Deposit, or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is made from your banking institution either online, by phone or in person. Our bank details are provided on checkout. Orders will be shipped once payment in full is confirmed.
VFuel Australia part of Wildplans Pty. Ltd. Payments processed through Paypal will appear as Wildplans Pty. Ltd. on your statement.
By default we only ship within Australia, however we're happy to help you find a local supplier where we can. If you're in New Zealand, head over to VFuel New Zealand have a chat with the folks there. In the USA head straight to the source at www.vfuel.com. For all other in enquiries drop us a line and we'll see if we can't point you in the right direction.
ORDERING BY PHONE
Unfortunately we don't accept orders by phone. If you're having issues using the website please let us know and we'll help where we can.